Saturday, November 19, 2011

How does hi5 benefits you? Is it greater than My Space 2 u r wut?

Am on both though..but i wanna get opinions on which one is better or nicer, more vybz wuteva....from u people..yeh!!

How does hi5 benefits you? Is it greater than My Space 2 u r wut?
I think Myspace is best, but there are things dragging down it's good rep, like the whores that have 5,000 pointless friends. I hate that. Vybz is garbage; I don't even know how the hell that site got on the map. I'd say the second ranking social networking site would be Facebook.
Reply:I have both





Myspace


I think I like more. First i found, its easy to use, lots of profile customiziations.





Hi5


Found later on. Looks okay. Layouts are limited, cant do much profile customization.





All my friends use myspace so thats what i use. i always thought hi5 might be geared towards other countrys


No comments:

Post a Comment